The Inter-association Network on Campus Internationalization (INCI) is a group of 12 organizations and higher education associations that are dedicated to campus internationalization and global learning. Members of the Network are listed to the right.
This common portal provides an overview of and access to each association’s information and resources in internationalization. Designed for college and university presidents, provosts, academic deans, senior international officers, and interested faculty, the portal contains carefully selected links to resources for those leading Campus Internationalization.
Campus Internationalization Resource Categories
Members of the Network agreed the following are useful categories to start your search for resources.
- Assessment and evaluation
- Community engagement and outreach
- Comprehensive internationalization
- Conferences, list-servs, and periodicals
- Education abroad
- Faculty and administrator development
- Institutional structures, policies, and funding
- International students and scholars
- Mission and strategic planning
- Partnerships and collaboration
- Additional resources