Several members of the Inter-Association Network on Campus Internationalization have recently added resources to this site. Here is a preview of what you can find:
- AAC&U has added a Web resource under assessment and evaluation (assessment matrix) and two publications for purchase under education abroad (Peer Review; handbook of practice and research).
- ACE has included several publications, both free and for purchase, under partnerships and collaboration (international partnerships; on the ground overseas; venturing abroad), as well as a faculty and administrator development publication (where faculty live).
- AIEA has updated web resources and information about the Annual Conference. See comprehensive internationalization and conference pages for details.
- The Forum on Education Abroad has included three new resources under study abroad (incident database; history 1965-present; state of field in 2009).
- IIE has added a new book under partnerships and collaboration (U.S.- India linkages) and briefing papers under international students and scholars (perceptions of students).
- NAFSA has added recent Web resources and free publications under a number of categories: comprehensive internationalization (economic impact and models of internationalization), curriculum (teacher education), co-curriculum, education abroad (building strong study abroad organizations; integration study abroad into the mission; institutional financing of study abroad), international students and scholars (making the case), and partnerships and collaboration (sample roadmap for dual degrees; transformational partnerships).
In addition to the resources that have been added to this site, IIE also invites you to visit their new Website. The site is designed to better serve the needs of their members and the many students, scholars, sponsors, reporters, and policymakers around the world who visit the site for information about international education. The new Gateway for Scholars, Faculty and Administrators makes it easy to find the resources for international educators, and the Gateway for Students brings study abroad and international student information directly to students.
We hope that you find these resources helpful!