Sponsored by a group of 12 higher education associations–the Inter-association Network on Campus Internationalization (INCI)–this common portal provides an overview of and access to each association’s information and resources in internationalization and global learning. Members of the Network are listed to the right.
Designed for college and university presidents, provosts, academic deans, senior international officers, and interested faculty, the portal contains carefully selected links to resources for those leading Campus Internationalization.
Campus Internationalization Resource Categories
Members of the Network agreed the following are useful categories to start your search for resources.
- Comprehensive internationalization, institutional and cultural change
- Mission and strategic planning
- Institutional structures, policies, and funding
- Faculty and administrator development
- Education abroad
- International students and scholars
- Partnerships and collaboration
- Community engagement and outreach
- Assessment and evaluation
- Additional resources
- Conferences, list-servs, and Periodicals